Monday, October 06, 2008

WHAT???????????!!!!!??????

James Fallows has an excellent entry on what is so ridiculous about anyone saying that Palin did well in the VP debate last Thursday. The basic point:
"As everyone else including me has observed, Palin managed to pass her own particular test in this debate -- which was to improve on her alarmingly ill-informed and paralyzed appearances with Katie Couric. Biden's test was to "do well" in the normal, not the making-special-allowances, sense of that term. Each passed the respective test, but that doesn't mean there was no difference in how they performed."
Also, Sullivan posted most of my e-mail about my Rich Lowry outrage. And my calling her a cocktail waitress rang true enough for him to repeat it here. Why am I so pleased? Because I'm a big, dumb nerd with about eight hours a day to waste on the internet.

1 comment:

David Morris said...

Hey, you got an email onto the Dish! Pretty impressive!

If the "Palin as cocktail waitress" meme catches, we'll know where it originated...