Monday, October 13, 2008

$(&^%%&VKGJD%#!!!!!!!!!



HAH! Hahahahahhahaha! ;kjdfhguefg!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, in my brain, I am rollerskating in the world's largest roller rink. And the roller rink is somehow inside Disneyland. And I am doing crazy flips and tricks. With about 80 of my favorite people. And eating a delicious cookie. And wearing a ballgown and tiara. To a Bee Gees song, possibly "Stayin' Alive" or "How Deep is Your Love" or "More Than a Woman." Or Hall & Oates' "You Make My Dreams Come True." No, wait ... Queen. Any Queen song would do, but maybe "We Are the Champions," though that's a little cliche. Maybe "Under Pressure" instead, which is one of the greatest songs ever written and always makes me want to explode with movement at its climax.

That's how happy I am when I look at that.

Man, if his win percentage keeps going up like this, coming up with new ways to explain how excited I am is going to become difficult. I might have blown my load with this one. Also, that was a girlier scenario than I would have expected from my brain. '70's-er too. And, excepting Queen, apparently I have terrible taste in music.

Thanks, Five Thirty Eight!

2 comments:

David Morris said...

What about "Don't Stop Me Now"? It's difficult to top a tiger defying the laws of physics.

Lindsay Evelyn said...

That is an excellent point.