Monday, October 06, 2008

B the W

By the way, if you're wondering where my sense of humor is lately, it is to be found at Twitter. I apologize that this blog has become a mere dumping ground for my seemingly endless supply of politically induced bile. Once this election is over, I'll go back to hating normal, everyday things instead of merely the McCain/Palin ticket. Then you'll get back your usual steady stream of irreverant, hardly amusing observations on various stuff, which will then inevitably trickle down to a few entries a week, then a few entries a month, and then this blog will have entirely recovered and gone back to its regularly scheduled programming of one entry every three months in which I will always say, "Gosh! I hardly ever blog anymore. What that all about? What's up with those birds? Oh, I remember. I'm depressed and it's choking back any form of communication with other living beings."

No comments: