Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

To commemorate the occasion, I bring you the imdb.com summary of the Valentine's Day gift the ol' ex-b got me last year.

Louise is not very popular at her high school. Then she learns that she's descended from the witches of Salem and has inherited their powers. At first she uses them to get back at the girls and teachers who teased her and to win the heart of the handsome football captain. But soon she has doubts if it's right to 'cheat' her way to popularity.

That was the 1989 movie Teen Witch in case you didn't recognize it.

On a completely unrelated note, it's always a little disconcerting when the Billie Holiday song 'Strange Fruit' comes up on the random shuffle on iTunes. One minute it's "Everybody Wang Chung tonight!" and the next it's all lynchings and burning flesh.

There. Now I've covered Valentine's Day and Black History Month.

.
.
.

I think I just offended myself.

1 comment:

brian j sivesind said...

you. are. awesome.

happy valentines day.

i still have my mug.