Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lindsay Katai's Ongoing List of Things That Suggest We're All Going to Die

Or, "How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love George W. Bush"

1. Everyone who isn't Anglican fucking hates us (U.S.). And possibly Anglicans too.

2. Space Weapons! Weapons in Space!

3. THIS! Go and read it and then just think about the fact that you're totally going to be alive in 2050. I'll be 68. I'll be 68 and living in Urinetown raising my 10 grandchildren because my worthless slut of a daughter, Tracine, has run off with some good-for-nothing something-or-other to live in a place that this something-or-other "claims" has trees. But he's lying, because there ARE no trees anymore and everyone knows it. There haven't been trees since 2017, when I was 35 and thought Tracine was my precious little girl.

(Sidenote: Holy shit! I'm going to be 35 in 11 years!)

4. US Weekly magazine.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for #5.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Do you remember when People Magazine used to have some semblance of class, when they would publish articles on the little people? No they are no better than any of the other trash out there.

Chris Kelly said...

im sorry, but im going to have to dissent. when im not busy reading the best books the world has to offer, i like to see how stars are "just like US".

so sue me.

patrickheyn said...

Yeah, but can you really trust anything that came fresh off the BBC website. They still haven't discovered fluoride toothpaste...

Richie Root said...

No one is "lives" in Urinetown. Silly.