Friday, September 22, 2006

Sullying the Good Katai Name

Dearest Kevin, who moved to Brooklyn to be with Chris, sent me a check recently for some of the remaining utility money he owed me. And Kevin, being the strange, creative, hilarious human that he is, decided to send it with an image he came up with by typing "Katai" in a Google image search. I now bring you this image for your own enjoyment:



I checked up on this myself and I kid you not, this is the very first image it gives. Though I imagine it must have been pretty difficult for Kevin not to choose this image instead:

2 comments:

David said...

There is only one word in all of human language that describes that image. And that word is "awesome".

Holy crap.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you also posted the #2 image associated with your last name.

KD