Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Flavor of Hilarity

So now that I'm technically working in reality television and I occasionally have down time at work, I thought, "Hey, maybe I should educate myself on the state of affairs in reality TV. This will make me a valuable asset to my employers." So I went to this rTV blog. And I have been learning many wonderful things. Like, did you know that Jimmy Kimmel, in additon to hosting "Jimmy Kimmel Live," will now also host a game hsow on ABC called "Set For Life," in which contestants can win a lifetime monthly salary? I bet you didn't. Did you know there was controversy on "Big Brother" over the veto power? Bet you didn't. Did you know that The Geniuses was the winning team on "Treasure Hunters?" Or that "Who Wants to Be A Superhero"'s ratings are steadily climbing? Nope. You totally didn't. Do you know why you don't know all this? Because like any classy friend I have, you don't give a shit. And I love you for that.

But you know what you, friend of mine, will give a shit about? "Flavor of Love," obviously. Because Flavor Flav is fucking hilarious. You know what's even more hilarious? The many names of the contestants on "Flavor of Love." I really need to start watching this show.

Flavor Flaaaaaaaaaaaav!

4 comments:

kerry said...

On my trip to Hawaii, my brother and I watched "Who Wants to Be a Superhero" every night. I'm so ashamed.

Lindsay Evelyn said...

You're sick! In the head!

taylor said...

richie loves that superhero show, so next time you see him laugh at him for it. Laugh hard and laugh long older katai

Anonymous said...

this is Sarah T.

i did know that there was controversy about the POV as i watch BB7. I also watch the super hero show. and i watched the full season of treasure hunters so i know all about the geniuses......also i am devoted to flavor of love.....

do you know why i know these things? becaseu i watch TV ALL DAY LONG.